Re: Lotus Notes Question

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:22:09 -0400

Oh I'm sorry.  The question was how to open an attachment in Lotus Notes.  I
could swore I saw this thread on another list and the person was having a
problem opening an attachment in OE sent to them from Lotus Notes.  So I
responded without thinking, sorry!  I wonder if I am losing my mind or it
was really a coincidence there were 2 threads about lotus notes at the same
time, ha ha.

Debbie