RE: Lost G mail in OE After format

To configure your client manually:
List of 17 items
1. Enable POP in your Gmail account.
2. Open Outlook or Outlook Express.
3. Click the 'Tools' menu, and select 'Accounts...'

4. Click 'Add,' and then click 'Mail...'

5. Enter your name in the 'Display name:' field, and click 'Next.'

6. Enter your full Gmail email address (username@xxxxxxxxx) in the 'Email
address:' field, and click 'Next.'
7. Enter 'pop.gmail.com' in the 'Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server:'
field. Enter 'smtp.gmail.com' in the 'Outgoing mail (SMTP) server:' field.
8. Click 'Next.'
9. Enter your Gmail username (including '@gmail.com') in the 'Account name:'
field. Enter your Gmail password in the 'Password:' field, and click 'Next.'

10. Click 'Finish.'
11. Highlight 'pop.gmail.com' under 'Account,' and click 'Properties.'
12. Click the 'Advanced' tab.
13. Check the box next to 'This server requires a secure connection (SSL)'
under 'Outgoing Mail (SMTP).'
14. Enter '465' in the 'Outgoing mail (SMTP):' field.
15. Check the box next to 'This server requires a secure connection (SSL)'
under 'Incoming mail (POP3).' The port will change to 995.
*The order of 'Outgoing' and 'Incoming' mail server fields varies by
version. Make sure you enter the correct information in each field.

16. Click the 'Servers' tab, and check the box next to 'My server requires
authentication.'

17. Click 'OK.'
list end

Congratulations! You're done configuring your client to send and retrieve
Gmail messages.

* Did you click 'Save Changes' after
enabling POP in Gmail?
 To ensure that Gmail can communicate with your mail client, be sure to
click 'Save Changes' on the Gmail 'Mail Settings' page.