  From: Debbie Bugella
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 9:22 AM
  Subject: Location of ENUFolder in Windows ME

  Hi:

  I am trying to help someone place scripts for AdAware in 6.20. They are using
windows Me; I can't find the folder. I found
c:\ProgramFiles\freedomscientific\jaws\6.2, but cant find settings\enu from
there! Iwent to folder options in windows explorer and in the tree view on the
view page, I can't tell if items are checked or unchecked. If anyone could help
me with this ASAP, I'd really appreciate it, Deb.