Re: Links not working in Windows Live Mail with JFW11

didn't you buy Ms office? I got office 7 with my new desktop and am trying to use ms outlook,on my old pc XP I used Outlook express, actually I am typing this Post from an old XP laptop,the new Dell keeps saying "not selected all the time it has done this for several days and nothing seems to stop it, I did try sending a post from it a while ago but it seems not to have arrived at your end, please can you tell me why Jaws keeps saying"not selected and how to back out of it, windows Mail instead of Ms outlook seems a waste if I had to pay £90 and a bit for the office suite Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 5:27 PM
Subject: Links not working in Windows Live Mail with JFW11

Hello all,

On my new laptop using JAWS 11, Windows 7, and the Windows Live Mail
program, index links in email newsletters are not working. For example, in
the digest versions of some Yahoo groups I subscribe to, there are links
that when clicked on, should jump you to that particular message in the
digest, but they do nothing when clicked on. I am having the same problem
with index links in newsletters from PC guru Kim Komando.

Is this problem being caused by JAWS 11, or is it some configuration setting
in the Windows Live Mail program? If anybody has a fix for this problem,
please help. Thanks!

Alan