Links

I just received an e-mail newsletter and there is a link to click on that
takes me to an ordering site. The problem is since I can't see the link and
Jaws just reads "Link" I don't know where to click to activate the link. I
tried arrowing to the L in the word link and used the enter key and that
didn't do anything. Then I tried to left mouse click with the left mouse
key on the L in the word link and that didn't do anything. What do I do to
activate the link?
Thanks, Jean