RE: Link Problems

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:03:52 -0400

If anyone else is interested, an off-list suggestion solved this problem.
Again, although I've never had any difficulty clicking on links in Outlook
Express, I had some with several links when I recently switched to Outlook
2003. This list member suggested I place focus on the second letter of the
link, such as the first "t" in "http..." It works.

I've since experimented by placing focus near the end of the link, which
also produces the desired result. So it's a question of getting focus right
within the link.