RE: Learning Jaws Survey

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:36:12 -0700

I learned all of Jaws from reading the help files, the manual that used
to come on disk and listening to the tapes.  Never have taken a computer
class or had one-on-one training for computers and I have been actively
using computers since 1984 when we had a Kaypro CPM machine.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx