Re: Learning Jaws Survey

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:12:26 -0600

I used the demo tape at first, then, when I got the full version, I used the
training materials.  By that time, the demo tape had taught me enough that I
understood what the training materials were saying.  OF course, I find the
tutorials in this version so much better than the stuff for JAWS 4.2 with
which I started out.  The demo is a surprisingly good way to get started
though.

Sincerely,

The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

Home Phone and Fax: (985)853-0139