Latest winamp

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 08:33:38 +0800

Heya list,

Just recently installed the latest version of winamp 3.5 and am running latest
Jaws 8 on an XP home PC. Have always been able to go to the media library and
scroll thru my albums and CD drives to rip my CD's but this new version all I
hear is letters that open to more letters but I can't find anything in my
library like with previous versions. In the meantime I've reinstalled 3.2 of
winamp till I know what to do.

I've installed winamp scripts from Jim Grimsby and this doesn't help much with
the new winamp.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim