Re: Laptop keys?

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:39:11 -0500

Hi,

I've found that at times, when you change from desktop to the new laptop
mode, not all key strokes carry over. I've found this to be true with Skype,
if I remember the hotkey used I just choose actions, then add. Otherwise, I
just pick one, and add that choice. Sorry I can't think of an example off
the top of my head.

Hal