Re: Laptop computer that work with jaws

  • From: "ptusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 23:50:41 -0400

Hi,
I have been very lucky to have bought a Fujitsu laptop.
I have shown it to other peoplew ho have bought similar Fujitsu laptopsand they love their laptops as much as I like mine. The E series allows you to use either X P or Vista, has good battery life and the Fujitsu
super easy to use keyboard.
The rows rise ever so slightly and the keys are large so it is liketyping on a desktop. There are all the keys that many companies are removing likethe numpad off key,
the scroll lock and the insert key.
I do not have to use the laptop keyboard  format at all as the
Targus external numpad works fine.
The Fujitsu external floppy works perfectly as well.
The screen is 15.4 inches and I usethe resolution 1024 easily with JAWS.
Finally the Fujitsu  techsupport (free forever)
took the time to ask me every question to know more about JAWS as more people using JAWS
are buying the laptops.
This current laptop is faster than my fast desktop and
supports the Vista upgrade.
You can always call
1 800 8 Fujitsu day or night  and ask  as many questions as you want.
Also there are double alt ans shift keys and lots of USB ports.
It is easy to carry around; I bought a small carrier on wheels with protectivep adding
but the laptop is still light enough to walk across the building.
Hope this helps.

----- Original Message ----- From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>