Re: Labels & blank cd's

  • From: "TerriLynne" <terri_lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 20:50:14 -0700

Our public libraries put round adhesive labels on the back of all of their
CD's, so I'm guessing it works for them. And I have put little rectangular
on all of my CD's.  So far, so good. Smiles.

TerriLynne

Harry wrote:
Hi Jack, I apologize;
I went back & read my original email & found I did say "labels for cd's or
anything".
Of course, logic tells us that we would not use large labels like these to
cover nearly the entire cd.
I agree with Bruce that we are asking for trouble to stick labels directly
on the cd's themselves.
It sure helps to label the jewelcases though.
Thanks Jack,
Harry Bassler