  From: RAWest
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 7:14 PM
  Subject: RE: Kind of urgent Jaws 8.0 with win xp dell laptop.

  Might be a display setting or a video driver issue.

  I remember I had something like this a few years ago on a dell latitude c 640.

  I had to update the video drivers and jaws read the screen fine after that.

  Check if there are any driver updates for your pc either through dell, or
windows update.

  Robert

  To find me you can do the following.

  Skype id:  rawest24