Re: KillJaws, another approach

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:07:17 -0700

Hi Rodger,

Well, obviously I'm using XP Home. So I guess that method is out of the
question for me. I'm still looking forward to hearing a little explanation
about when it's considered preferable to exit Jaws with such care, and what
to do next in such a situation, no matter how you choose to turn off Jaws. I
wonder if Insert Windows key F4 is meant for this sort of situation
specifically.

Anyway, thanks for checking as you did.