Re: Keystrokes in I.E.

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 07:25:19 -0700

Hi,
No, it's okay.  I'm not confused about any of it.  I do happen to have
notice that there is a bit of a difference between Alt D and the other two.
Alt D doesn't put you in an already  blank address bar, but just takes you
to the bar so you can see what's there first.  So it's Alt Dthat I use to
select and copy a URL to send to someone, and Control O that I use to open a
new Web site..

Thank.
.