RE: Keeping control home from initiating Say Allnititating

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:41:25 -0000

Insert g is used to label a single graphic on which you are positioned.
Control Insert g starts the auto graphic labeller which scans the active
application and automatically labels graphics it finds (where there is an
associated textual tag it can use as a label).  You have to wait several
seconds for the auto-graphic labeller to complete it's scan when it will
announce how many graphics it was able to label.

Cheers
Chris