Kazaa Lite Resurrection Scripts

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 11:46:07 -0400

Well a few people have tried the scripts with good results, so I have now
put them on JFWLite.  The link is KaZaA Lite Resurrection Scripts Download.
They should work with all versions of Jaws.

Here is what they SHOULD do.  Let me know if you have any problems.
You can hear hotkey help with insert H.
Here are the keystrokes.
Alt+C=connected (says whether you are connected or not.
Control+N=NewSearch
Control+L=MoveToTreeView of results (this seems to work before the search is
done now).  Also moves you to the treeview on the downloads window, if focus
isn't there.
Alt+L=ContextMenu for both search results and files on the download screen.
Alt+D=download a file in the search results
f6=search window
f7=trafficwindow (you may still need to press control L to place focus on
the treeview)
control+shift+f=ChooseFilter

Glenna, I have not added the alt R for resume yet until I am sure that is
what you meant.  That you actually pause songs, then want to resume.
Debbie