Kazaa Lite

Hi List,

This is a second posting, but I still need an answer.  I recently loaded
Kazaa Lite on a machine running XP Home and JFW 4.02 and am having problems
with an icon on the desktop.  The icon is klextlock.dat and I have deleted
it, but it keeps coming back.  It seems to be some sort of conversion tool
for converting Word Perfect documents to another format.  Can anyone tell me
how to get rid of this icon permanently?  Is it some sort of problem with XP
Home or JFW or maybe Kazaa Lite?

Thanks,

Boris