From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Dave Carlson
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 7:00 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Just joined, research it question

Adrian,

While I agree that FS needs to keep up with Yahoo, I'm concerned about just
how ResearchIt was designed to work.

If it was set up to "find" information on particular web sites using our
input phrases, then I think we're doomed to having a broken ResearchIt most
of the time, and FS is doomed to providing sub-micro updates just to keep up
with the changes in web sites out there. I hope I'm terribly wrong about
this scenario, but not being an expert in creating the ResearchIt scripts, I
don't know how "fragile" they actually are.

Dave