Re: Just joined, research it question

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 13:47:04 -0400

Hello Stacey,
You can e-mail to Freedom Scientific technical support by sending an e-mail to
spt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx then make sure you title the problem you are having
in subject line then type in your message on your problem with jaws 11 and etc.

O. Addison Gethers
e-mail address
O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx