Re: Jaws-friendly word processor

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:16:18 -0400

The most JAWS friendly word processor I have found is Jarte.  It is very easy
to use with straightforward menus (unlike Word 2007), has a built-in spell
checker, supports multiple text formats and allows you to create and save
templates tosimplify document preparation.  Download it for free at:

http://www.jarte.com/download.html