RE: Jaws8 and outlook

  • From: Ryan MacIsaac <jrmacisaac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:40:32 -0400

To uncheck the box to use Word as your e-mail editor, go to the tools menu
and then select  the options menu choice. When the options dialog opens,
press control tab to move to the mail format dialog. Press the tab key until
you hear the option to use Word as your e-mail editor. Make sure this box is
unchecked.

I hope this helps,
Ryan