Jaws with bitDefender?

  • From: "JM Casey" <crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 18:10:35 -0400

Hello list.

I had been using AVG anti-virus, the free version, until recently. However, I
finally got a little sick of the apparently blank screens, inability to turn
off the components and other issues, possibly jaws related, I was having with
the software. I'm looking into trying something new, and BitDefender seems a
logical option for me. I haven't seen many jaws users speak about it though,
and I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this apparently very powerful
software package? I'd certainly like to get some feedback before taking the
plunge, especially as I'm considering buying the thing....

Thanks.