  From: Samara Raine
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 12:46 AM
  Subject: Jaws with Window's 7

  Hey guys. I want to get a new computer, but apparently windows XP isn't sold
anymore. Does jaws work with windows 7, because windows vista? I tried that on
my mom's computer and jaws just...ugh. Security windows popping up everywhere,
jaws wasn't reading properly... Does anyone know if windows 7 works with jaws,
and if not, do you know of anywhere that will sell XP or add XP if I have a
computer custom made / build up from scratch, etc?

  Thanks so much.