re: Jaws with Vista...

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 00:36:50 -0800

Hi Mark,
Yes, this wread has been coverow.
I do use Vista Ultimate with JAWS and it works great. It is much faster (although with some glitches). There are some things that JAWS does not speak, including User Account Control, Windows Sidebar, and other things. Currently, I'm doing a podcast entitled "A Guide to Windows Vista." This pedcast talks about new features that are introduced in Windows Vista (if you want it, I can send the outline to the list).