Re: Jaws with Point of Sale Software?

  • From: "Jerry Richer" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 10:29:17 -0500

     I wrote a Point Of Sales program during the mid to late ninety's.  It's
ten thousand lines of Pascal code and does almost everything a paper trail
hound could want.  I used it myself in my music store for two years.  I'm
blind so it had to be speech friendly and it was.  The problem is that it is
a DOS application and during that time Windows was coming on strong so I
couldn't sell it.  Do you think there would be much demand for a speech
friendly Windows based application like this?  I'm looking for a big project
and if I thought this might pay off I'd consider writing it.
Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Bat Arhonious Software