Re: Jaws volume

  • From: BrufusC@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:21:23 EDT

Thanks to all who responded. I guess I'll check out if there is a place or  a
way to let Freedom Scientific know that some people really miss the  old
feature where you could change Jaws volume separately.

Thanks again,
Valerie Crockett

In a message dated 9/19/2006 5:23:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,