Jaws volume

  • From: "Nickus de Vos" <bigboy529@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jaws <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:04:28 +0200

A while i asked how to lower my jaws volume but keep my system volume high.
Someone answered and it worked. I have to do it again but forgot how, so could
you pls tell me again, and at the same time does someone know if it's possible
to set your itunes output to 5.1 speakers insted of the normal stereo?

Alternative archives located at: