Re: Jaws volume

  • From: "John R. Vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 16:58:40 -0500

Jim, I believe it does. I have not used XP for a good while, but the instructions for changing colume has been pretty much the same for a while. But maybe someone with XP using jaws can confirm this for you. If you have XP, you can try using the instructions given and if something is amuck, cancell out of the dialogue box with the escape key.

John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim L" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>