RE: Jaws update feature vs. downloading full update file from FS

  • From: Geoff Connor <gjconnor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:50:08 -0600

Out of all the times I used the check for updates method, I only ran in to
trouble once. That was with an older version of Jaws. Jaws was saying
something it shouldn't be saying in Outlook Express and I had to download
and install the new update from the FS website. Since then, I have had no
problems. I used the check for updates method to download and install the
latest Jaws update and everything seems to be working fine. I hope this
gives you some reassurance.

Cheers.

Geoff