Re: Jaws speech voice

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 14:28:45 -0700

Brandon,

Hi. Mark's right in what he says. Jaws 8 is designed to work with Vista, or
at least the latest update version is. I've got one question:

I, too, have an ILM version of Jaws 8, actually the latest update of it,
downloaded from the FS site. Same as for the past several versions of Jaws.
And I never have to log onto it with a user ID and/or a password. I just
launch it, and it opens. How come you have to do something more to start the
program, if it belongs to you? Is this relevant to your concern about it
working with Vista? or is it another issue?

Thanks.