Re: Jaws shortcut

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:54:53 -0500

Have you tried creating a new desktop icon for JAWS 10 from whose Properties page you can assign a new shortcut key? It is possible that uninstalling JAWS 9 somehow affected the original target path to JAWS 10, and so its original shortcut key no longer works.

----- Original Message ----- From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@xxxxxxxxxxx>