Re: Jaws saying attachment when there is no attachment

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:14:20 -0700

I've had this problem where you couldn't view attachments.  In fact, there
was an attachment but outlook has an option to not allow attachments with
unknown file extentions.  If you already have anti virus software, you
don't need this option checked.  That option is  under tools->options->
security tab.  Reply to the sender and see if they sent you an attachment.
 Outlook could be miss-reading the line of course but check what I
suggested first.

"Wendy Alling" <goldador@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
09/15/2004 11:50 AM
Please respond to jfw

        To:     <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Jaws saying attachment when there is no attachment

Hi.  Something strange is going on here.  In outlook express when I
receive
reply messages from people jaws is saying attachment when indeed there is
no
attachment in the message.  How do I stop this?  Using jaws 5.1.  I have
not
had this problem before.