RE: Jaws running sluggishly

  • From: "Thomas J. Hesley" <pulse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:25:51 -0500

Not a resource issue?  Have you checked ALL potential resource bottlenecks?
Have you not seen the JAWS processes gradually consuming more (or less)
memory or CPU utilization or thread counts or IO operations the longer they
run?  How about other processes on your machine?  Use task manager in the
processes tab to see this information.  The presence of running JAWS
processes can affect other, seemingly unrelated processes too.

Tom Hesley