Jaws performance problems

  • From: Shan.Noyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:30:52 -0600

Its  conforting  to hear that others are having performance problems with
Jaws 7.

not that that's is a good thing.  but just got thinking is there any
common aspect in the windoes xp builds that cause this  unstableness of
Jaws 7.

say has everyone got sp2 installed? at work they haven't put sp2 on our
systems completely yet, and my jaws 7 locks up and or dies when say
jumping around to applications or shutting down things like iternet
explorer, msword etc.

but i've also had these  problems at home and am running windows xp home
with sp2.

I've talked to a couple of Jaws tech support folks but, they say they
haven't had any of these issues.  So what's up?

any ideas out there...

Shan Noyes
S.C.S.A 7, S.C.S.A 8, GGSC-0200, GHTQ, GSIP
Technical Analyst - Corporate Security
SaskTel
Phone: 306-777-4830, Cell: 306-533-1440