RE: Jaws not reading full line in notepad

You should also try maximizing the window.  This is normally what happens to
me.

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bill White
Sent: 19 March 2010 10:48 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Jaws not reading full line in notepad

Hi, Samara.  I'm not positive what's wrong with your arrow keys not reading
the full line, but try this first.

Press your alt key, then press O for the format menu.  It will either say,
word wrap checked, or it will say word wrap unchecked.  You want it to say
word wrap checked, so if it says word wrap unchecked, press the space bar,
and it will say checked.

Then exit notepad and go back into notepad and re open the file.

This should make it possible to read a whole line in notepad.

If you created a file before with word wrap not checked, it may be too long
for notepad to read now.

I hope this helps.

Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx