Re: Jaws is reading subject line only in messages in outlook express.

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 12:25:01 -0500

It sounds like you have xpsp2.  The quickest way to get around this is to
open the tools menu with alt+t from the oe main window, press o for options,
ctrl+tab to the "read" tab, tab till you hear plain text radio button, arrow
up or down to plain text and tab to apply, press space and press enter.
It's best to use plain text but as the post for the fix for this mentions,
this is a bit of a challenge to fix.  You can alternatively though, hit the
tab key once when you open a message and press jaws key+down arrow to read
the message or use arrow keys to move and read through it.

Johnnie Apple Seed