Re: Jaws intermittently sluggish with Norton antivirus 2006

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:24:54 -0500

Thanks James.  I just looked in MSConfig and unchecked a couple of things in
there that I didn't think I needed hoping that it might help, unfortunately
the problem reoccurred just as I started writing this message although it
has already resolved itself again.  I think there was one other thing in
MSConfig that I may not have unchecked and if so I will uncheck that and try
again, now that I think of it this particular software was causing the same
symptoms just after I installed it but it hasn't occurred in a while so I
forgot about it, it's some sort of monitoring thing for my UPS surge
protector which isn't really needed according to a friend of mine.
Troy