Re: Jaws intermittently sluggish with Norton antivirus 2006

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:19:38 -0500

My processor is over 2 gigs, I don't remember exactly, and I have 512 megs
of memory.

I do have a lot of stuff that starts on boot up, some of it I don't need
anymore, so I might try disabling some of that stuff at start up and see if
that makes a difference.  There just must be a big difference in the way
that Norton 2003 runs and the way that 2006 does as far as how much
resources it takes up because I have been using Norton 2003 without a
problem up until this weekend.
Troy