RE: Jaws has 0 links

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:35:14 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
IN jaws8 press insert+v and arrow down  to:

Link and frame count. Press spacebar to turn this feature off and press
enter and you will no longer hear the announcement of links on a page.

Jaws should then also no longer say page has 0 links.