Re: Jaws guide for Windows Media Player 11

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 14:02:54 +0100

David, where can I download this guide please? Also, has anyone tried
using WMP11 in Skin mode? I find this to be more accessible with JAWS
8.0.423 demo than normal mode. Hope that helps.
On Wed, 9 May 2007 10:36:26 +0100 (BST), "David Bailes"
<david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi Randy,
>
> WMP 11 can initially appear confusing if you're used
> to WMP 10. In particular, in WMP 11 the details pane
> (primary list view) is not set in the details view by
> default, which messes up the keyboard navigation of
> this list. However, once you've changed this, as
> described in the guide, things become more familiar.
>
> There are pros and cons between the two versions, but
> advantages of wmp 11 include easier creation of
> playlists, and a powerful search facility, which is
> useful if you've got a large library. But the browsing
> using the Library tree is slightly more restricted.
>
> David Bailes.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266