Re: Jaws failing at start up

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 19:27:12 +0200

it's ok if that's happened for once; if this repeated, probably you
may need to recheck the automatically checkbox  even if it's already
has checked; clear it and recheck it again; some errors may occur's
while you are  using JAWS  or many other applacation's.
Mostafa muhammad taric almahdy.
Egyptian Citizen.
skype account:
my_speaker

--
Best Regard
It's always hope that gives meaning to life