Re: Jaws editing quirk

  • From: "Sameer" <salatey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:47:06 +0530

Dear Friends,

I am also facing a similar problem when editing mails in Outlook Express. But the problem is limited to using the arrow keys to read the letter f. Also when I delete the letter f, JAWS will read blank instead of the letter being deleted.

Regards
Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India
----- Original Message ----- From: "Trent, Mike" <Mike.Trent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>