RE: Jaws doesn't talk with Windows Live Plus

  • From: <livingfearless01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 17:35:38 -0400

Does Jaws work with it?> From: kerby.hill@xxxxxxxxx> To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Jaws doesn't talk with Windows Live Plus> Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008
09:21:42 -0400> > It's just an add on to windows live messenger with a few
extra features. > It's free. I'm not exactly sure where you get it because
somebody gave it > to me but it's pretty neat. One of the features is an
autoresponder so if > somebody sends you a message and you're eating dinner for
example, you can > have it set to automatically say you're eating or whatever.>
> Kerby> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Chris"
<christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> To: "livingfearless01@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 4:00 AM> Subject: Re: Jaws
doesn't talk with Windows Live Plus> > > > Hi, what's Windows Live Plus? Sorry
for my ignorance. Thanks!> >> > --> > Chris Hallsworth> > Please visit my blog
at http://chrishallsworth.wordpress.com> >> > You wrote:> >> > Jaws doesn't
talk with Windows Live Plus How can I get it to work with > > Windows Live
Plus?> > Thank you in advance> >> > --> > JFW related links:> > JFW homepage:
instructions:> > To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to > >
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.> >
Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw> >> > If you have
any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or > > the way the
list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather > > contact the list
owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > --> JFW related links:> JFW homepage:
instructions:> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To
with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.> Archives located at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/jfw> > If you have any concerns about the
list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not
post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The i’m Talkaton. Can 30-days of conversation change the world?
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_ChangeWorld