Re: Jaws cd's

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:47:07 -0800

Hi Smiling?,

Personally, I don't think it has a thing to do with where the customer
lives.  It's just that no one on this list actually knows the process by
which the CDs are being shipped (I'm sure Eric Damery would have clarified
all this on the Jaws Lite list, by now), so we make up stories to provide us
with something that seems logical.  But I think the shipping just isn't
being done in a very well-organized fashion, this time around, and only if
you know what's going on could you know.  But it's not about whether you're
in San Diego or Cleveland, I'm almost positive.

mutter,mutter, mutter