Re: Jaws basic training in Daisy format:

  • From: "Roy Nickelson" <roylee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:27:56 -0500

hi,
ok when you open fs reader and press control + o what do you see?  you
should have a window like the following.
Open
01_Custom_Schemes_in_Speech_and_Soun
02_Placemarkers_and_Custom_Page_Summ
03_Custom_Labels
FSReaderGettingStarted
JAWS60BasicTraining
WhatIsNew
Open Cancel Change Directory

select one of the books and press enter. then press control + p or just
start reading.
Roy