Re: Jaws authorization disk

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:06:38 -0500

Hi Troy

You can call FS on the phone and they will help you activate manually.
If you have an earlier version of JAWS, mainly 6.0, it included an authorization CD which, as the name suggests, authorized JAWS automatically. But it looks as if you don't have one of those, so calling FS is probably your best bet right now.

Good luck.

At 10:58 AM 3/30/2007, you wrote:
Okay that's the problem then, as of right now I don't have internet access
on the machine that I'm trying to authorize Jaws.  Thanks.
Troy