Re: Jaws and windows xp multimedia 2005

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:39:03 -0600

Hi Jeanette,

Sorry for the delay in responding as I was out of town for a few days. Regarding the Windows Media Center, I honestly haven't had a great deal of time to use it because we just got it a few weeks ago. So far, I can tell you that all the normal Windows functions and applications work with Jaws 7 Pro, as one would expect. Additionally, there is a feature where one can bring up a list of TV programs and what channel and network they are on, and this is all able to be read with Jaws, which is very cool, IMHO. I will put the MC and Jaws through their paces in the next couple days and I will post my findings here.

Thanks,
Norma
naboge@xxxxxxxxx