Jaws and winamp crossfaders

  • From: "Armando Maldonado" <armando@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:20:56 -0800

Hello Listers,
  I have upgraded to winamp 5.07 and was asking if you all have a preference
as to which crossfader to use? I have installed advance sqr 1.72 crossfader,
but there are times when I use the crossfader and for some odd reason, a
website comes up whenever I hit the forward button in winamp.  If you could
please tell me of a better crossfader than this and won't take me to
websites whenever I hit the forward button in winamp, I'd appreciate it a
lot.  Thanks and have a good day.

armando