Re: Jaws and the login Screen

  • From: "Katherine Schulz" <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:15:56 -0500

Sorry, I guess my mind's not fully functioning. I saw that and I was thinking about the computer brand. What can I say?

Katherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: Jaws and the login Screen Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:07:29 -0700

yeah, he's pretty bad... lol. did my suggestion not work?
shift-tabbing
to the username box, entering that and then tabbing to password and
entering that? it worked for my student.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Katherine Schulz"
<katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>
From: "Katherine Schulz" <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: Jaws and the login Screen Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:35:06 -0500

The short cut is set but it doesn't work to start Jaws when we
switch
users. I can't get it to run again until I press "control alt J"
after I am logged on.

Katherine
From: "Katherine Schulz" <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: Jaws and the login Screen Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:25:17 -0500

MessageHe turns it off when he gets on or I turn it off when I
exit.
If he turned it on before he went to switch user, would it run for
the login screen?

Katherine